Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Friday, May 9, 2008

Sunday Projects

Here are some pictures from a quiet book that I made to show for Enrichment. This is the site where all these cute pages are found. http://www.mormonchic.com/crafty/filefolders.asp I just put them in Sheet protectors and used the sticky velcro. Very Easy and my kids love them! I also have some other projects that I have been meaning to finish, but haven't quit got around to doing. I don't want to forget about them so I am posting them on this site. One is an Idea I thought I came up with, but later found something similar in the "Friend" magazine. A Sunday Box. On Sundays I am always trying to think of things the kids can do and play that tends to be more spiritual and not so much everydaylistic (one of my special words) :). The others are quiet books that I wanted to make for Church. One is called "A book about Me". It is filled with pictures and things about the children found on this site. http://ce.byu.edu/cw/cwwomens/booths/39.htm The other quiet book I would like to make is from a compilation of Sunday Programs. We have such nice ones with great pictures that I hate to throw them away. So I have developed quit a stash of these and the plan is to make them into a quiet book. Let's hope it works...or even happens. :) I'll post the finished product when it's completed.

No comments: