Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chore Charts

I needed very simple chore charts to motivate my children to get ready in the morning and clean up and get ready for bed in the evening. So this is what I came up with... I made them super-duper simple and they seem to be motivating my son just like I'd hoped. I made stars with velcro on back for him to place on the chores he's completed and I also included a bonus spot for a job he can do to earn a dime when it's completed. It's been a great way to teach responsibility and to help my son earn some money for the things he wants. It's also been a great way for us to teach him about tithing.
Here's a close up of Jacob's chart. He really likes it and I really like that he uses it. I think they turned out pretty good. :)

No comments: