Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Friday, May 1, 2009

Super Simple Sugar Cookies

My little sister gave me a recipe once for easy sugar cookies made from a cake mix...I can't remember the recipe so I was glad to find this one off Skip To My Lou http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/04/16/super-simple-sugar-cookies/ . My mouth is watering I really want a sugar cookie right now. :)
1 Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/3 - 1/2 Cup canola oil (I used 1/2 cup this time. A 1/3 cup works great also -the batter is slightly more stiff so slightly flatten your balls)
.
Mix well and scoop (I use a 2 Tablespoon scoop) onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 13 minutes. Cookies will be soft. Makes 20 cookies.

Skip to my Lou says "For sugar cookies I love Duncan Hines French Vanilla Moist Deluxe cake mix. For the Chocolate cookies I love Aldi’s Devil’s Food cake mix." - thanks for the tip

No comments: