Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simplify

So I just found this new site called "Simplify" http://camilleroskelley.typepad.com/simplify/ and I love it. This girl Camille Roskelley has her own business with quilting patterns etc. I not only love her quilts but I love her home decor as well. Take a look...

So here are a few of her quilts and others off her site...love em!















Fun Skirt ...


We are moving to Texas so I gotta get me one of those stars :)
I saw them everywhere when we were visiting.

Love these pillows!

and this sign
and her arrangement of her family photos. (I have a wooden plaque with our name that would work great for an arrangement like this....love it!)

No comments: