Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Fun New Finds

So in my last post I mentioned my new favorite blog "Just a girl" http://j-a-girl.blogspot.com/ I just finished going through her blog and unlike me she actually does the things she finds. I love her stuff and style. Here are a few of my favorites things from her site.

I love the whole table arrangement, but I am specifically loving the wall hangings she made with scrapbook paper and foam. I also love the embellished candles. I think I love her so much for all the scrapbook paper and embellishments she uses. So great!

The Wall
The Candles
These are magnets - very cute! My son's name starts with a "J" I love what she has done here. I might have to copy :).
She made a few of these...love them.

No comments: