Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Monday, February 16, 2009

A few of my things...

I am constantly collecting so many great crafty ideas , but I am beginning to realize I collect a whole lot more than I create - and I love to create! :) So I decided to see what things I have completed recently. Here are a few of my things...

This is my most recent project. I blogged not long ago about menu planners and this was what I came up with. The plaque came from Dollar Tree complete with the ribbon I just added the paper and Velcro. I really like this because I am such a visual person and this way I know exactly what meals we will be eating each week. It helps me be more organized. :)

I made this pillow for my Mom for Christmas.


I made these bags for my kids to take to church. I put some church coloring pages and other items to keep them occupied during church.



Here are the Crayon rolls that I made to go in their church bags with their coloring pages.

No comments: