Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Getting Organized

You would never know it walking into my house, but I love to organize. It's just that I can't seem to keep anything that way and I am a magnet for clutter. So... with the new year rolling in it seems like a great time to get back into the swing of things and get my house more organized and clean (maybe I have just hit that nesting stage of pregnancy). To be honest I have been trying to clean my house, but I get worn out almost immediately :) - so nothing every gets done and my house looks like a tornado hit. If, however, I ever get around to it here are some ideas I found that i liked the looks of. The first two I got off the 30 days website in my favorites and the last two came from onestepahead.com. The other ideas I can't remember where they came from it's been some time that they have been hanging out in my computer. oops :)

http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=STORAGE_BASKETS
http://www.burdastyle.com/patterns/show/1583

No comments: