Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Countdown

I finished my Thanksgiving Countdown Calender that I have been working on since last year...(well I started it last year, stopped and just picked it up again). I wanted to post a picture, but my computer is out of space and I haven't been able to download any photo's....so sad. So I will have to do that when I get things worked out, but I found a site where the girl had also copied the pottery barn countdown (hers is darling, mine is extremely simple) she created 30 thankful activities that I thought were fun so I wanted to include them here for reference. Here is her link http://angbrimwil.blogspot.com/2007/11/thankful-activities-for-calendar.html. So fun!

No comments: