Hi - Thanks for visiting A Place For Amy!

If you use any of the great ideas found below please give proper credit to the person it came from. Thanks so much! :)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finished Sacrament Books

Earlier I posted that I wanted to use all my nice programs to make a quiet book for church. I finally finished. I decided I better make it very simple or I never would. They have actually been a big hit - especially with my Aubrey. She loves to look at the pictures and we try to use them to get Jacob to think about the Savior during the Sacrament. These are the finished books...
I simply pasted the cover of the program to a colored sheet of card stock then used self laminate and punched holes and tied with ribbon. Super easy and simple. (I probably could of used some fun ribbon, but I just used what I had on hand and it worked. :) )

No comments: